- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your address, Your age, Your email address and Your Phone Number
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of Your device when connected to the Internet.
- The geographic location of the User, so as to be able to notify relevant information/offers, display relevant advertisements, etc.
- Web browsing activity related to e-commerce, page content from e-commerce pages. We use this data for notifying price drops, related offers and deals, trending products, order status.
- Screen resolution and RAM capacity of your device
- Web browsing activity related to non-e-commerce to enable Us to identify and advertise relevant products and services to You
We use data collection device known as “cookies” at certain stages of use of Our Website. “Cookies” are small files situated on Your mobile/ computer/ device’s hard disk that assist Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website or not. However, a “cookie” does not give us access to your device. You may choose to disable the “cookie” feature on Your device. But this may prevent full utilization of the services provided by the Website.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE:
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
- Other Corporate Entities: We share much of our data, including Your Personal Information, with Our parent company/ subsidiaries/ online and offline business affiliates that are committed to serving Your needs through the use of Our Website and related services, throughout the world. Such data shall be shared for the sole purpose of enhancing Your experience of using Our Services. To the extent that these entities have access to your information, they shall treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other members. It is possible that We and/or its subsidiaries, or any combination of such, could merge with or be acquired by another business entity. Should such a combination occur, you should expect that we would share some or all of your information in order to continue to provide the service. You shall receive notice of such event (to the extent it occurs).
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can, and You so authorise Us, disclose Your Personal Information to law enforcement and other government officials as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Us/ Us or You to any legal liability. Any information that you make publically available on the site may be potentially viewed by any party, and by posting such material it is deemed that you consent to share such information with such parties.
You may request details of Your Personal Information collected and/ disclosed by Us. Such a request may be made under the Information Technology Act, 2000. If You would require such details, please email us at email@example.com.
- ACCESSING, REVIEWING AND CHANGING YOUR PROFILE:
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted at the stage of registration. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We shall retain in Our files information You have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce Our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from Our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, You should not expect that all of Your personally identifiable information shall be completely removed from our databases in response to Your requests.
- CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD: (OPTIONAL)
When You register on the Website/Application, You shall be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. It is important that You protect it against unauthorised access of Your account and information by choosing Your password carefully, keeping Your password and device secure by signing out after using Our services and exercising caution in disclosing Your password if needed. You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another User at any time. Further, if You choose to disclose Your password to any Third Party, You are solely responsible for all actions taken with Your account information and password, including fees. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on Your behalf. Therefore, in the event of loss of Your password, You should immediately change Your password. Further, You agree to notify Us immediately if You suspect any consistent unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside rocare.com. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You, therefore, agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us in any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.